UNFPA Country Technical Services Team for
South and West Asia
Duty: 01 November 1998
- To develop plans and direct technical
support on a regional/sub regional basis with teams of experts and
- To promote, direct, and coordinate the
full mobilisation of human technical resources for the provision of
- To review country project proposals for
assistance with UNFPA Representatives and Government counterparts.
- To direct and manage operations of the
- To appraise the performance of team
members for the agencies annual assessment of the team.
- To coordinate with the other agency
heads for the betterment of technical backstopping.
Back | Home